Thursday, September 3, 2020

200904 'I-LAND' EP.10 K-POP ENG-SUB [FULL SHOW]

I-LAND Mnet's EP 10 "Part 2 - Concept Test"
I-LAND Season 1 Episode 10 'Sub español'
I-LAND Episode 10 Full Episodes 'Eng Sub'
I-LAND Episode 10 español completo hd
Mnet's 'I-Land' tells the story of a brand new, global K-Pop boy group produced jointly by CJ ENM and Big Hit Entertainment. The reality series will follow the in-depth process of planning for and producing a K-Pop group in the form of a surveillance reality.
The third test of the 2nd part of the show is about concept performance, and will feature a mini-mission to form a team. They will be covering two songs of Seventeen. The8, Jun, which are Pretty U and HIT. Dino and Hoshi of Seventeen will administer the mini-mission. The contestants then will be divided into two groups and will be performing new singles, "Chamber 5 (Dream of Dreams)" as a refreshing concept and "Flame On" as explosion concept. The producers will pick the contestant who will be eliminated based on individual scoring.

No comments:

Post a Comment